Posted on | February 26, 2014 | 5 Comments
If you’re looking for an affordable, modern car that has cool features, probably the Toyota Wigo is the right one for you. First launched in Indonesia and released in Philippines a few days ago at the Waterfront Hotel ballroom in Cebu City, this hatchback car is built for budget car buyers, even ideal for first-time car buyers.
It has 3-cylinder engine with 64hp, five-speed manual transmission (four-speed automatic), convertible five-seater seats, and electric fuel injection. let’s check out the full specs.
Toyota Wigo Specs:
- 3600mm length
- 620mm width
- 1520mm height
- three-cylinder long-stroke 998-cc gasoline unit
- 64hp and 85Nm with 6,000rpm
- Five-speed manual transmission
- MacPherson struts suspension in front
- Semi-independent torsion axle beam with coil spring
- Front discs/rear drums breaks
- 155/80R13 tires
- Five-seater with suitcase space in the trunk
- Front foglamps with chrome surrounds
- LED third brake lamp
- Remote control doorlocks
- Electric side mirrors
- Two-DIN navigation-ready audio unit with four speakers
- ABS brakes
- 14-inch alloy (1.0G) or 13-inch steel with cap (1.0E)
- Electric power steering
- Power windows
- Power door locks
- Power side mirrors
Available colors for the Wigo are silver metallic, dark blue mica metallic, light blue, gray metallic, white, and black.
Initial price for the Toyota Wigo si 448,000 Pesos for Wigo 1.0E MT, 499,000 Pesos for Wigo 1.0G MT, and 534,000 Pesos for 1.0G AT.
Units will be sold in all Toyota dealers nationwide beginning March 2014. Meanwhile the best-selling automobile in the Philippine is still the Toyota Vios, with over 2,000 units sold per month.
He still manages to sing at night with his rock band The Happiest despite his geekery on the World Wide Web.
Latest posts by Nonoy (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Pics Leaked Online - November 24, 2015
- MyPhone my35 full specifications and price - November 23, 2015
- Facebook helps you how to interact with your former lover after a relationship has ended - November 20, 2015